The latest alert is in operation between 00:00 hrs on Saturday and 23:59.
The Met Office advise that ‘Snow is likely to spread east during Saturday with some accumulations in places and icy stretches.
‘Potential for disruption to travel’.
Meteorologists advise that:
- some roads and railways likely to be affected with longer journey times by road, bus and train services.
- small chance of more prolonged delays with stranded vehicles and cancelled rail and air travel.
- there is a slight chance that some rural communities could become cut off
- there is a small chance that power cuts will occur and other services, such as mobile phone coverage, may be affected
- a small chance that untreated pavements and cycle paths become impassable.
The latest weather warning come after a two day break from back-to back weather warnings in NI.