The event will be taking place on Friday, December 13, from 2pm to 9pm, and Saturday, December 14, from 10am to 4pm.
All the family is invited to come along and soak up the festive atmosphere and to browse around one of the many stalls full of treats and delights for Christmas.
Among the stalls setting up at the market are:
* Flipping Crepes – sweet and savoury crepes, non-alcoholic mulled wine and hot chocolates;
* The Wild Hog – Hog Roast, with all the trimmings;
* Scotts Sweet Emporium – sweet hampers and selection of sweets and fudges;
* Bambinos & Buttons – handmade assortment of gifts, all with their trademark buttons;
* Lou’s Little Cakes – ‘Christmas’ cupcakes and all your favourite cupcakes;
* Blackthorn Breads – Artisan loaves from the Heart of Co. Antrim;
* Flossy Treats – Popcorn machine, ‘Christmas’ Candy Floss, Chocolate fountain and sweet trees;
* McKillens of Ballymena – Variety of items from the Gift Department;
* Jan-Val – Offering the latest beauty and hair treatments, as well as their Christmas beauty offers on display;
* Candle Belle – Hand-made candles;
* Fiddlesticks Fabrics – Suppliers of make-our-own cushions, quilts etc;
* Spotty Dog Crafts – variety of hand-made crafts;
* The 7 Flour Bakery – Baked goods, chutneys etc;
* Woven baskets and woven decorations by Penny McBride;
* Granny’s Pantry – Jams, jellies, chutneys etc;
* Wooden It Be Great – Wooden chopping boards and serving platters;
* The Present Tree – Miniature trees gift wrapped and delivered, all eco friendly;
* Stella & Dot jewellery by Sinead Martin;
* Christmas gift wrap, bags, boxes, cards etc by Wendy Morton;
* Handcrafted scarves, hats and felt jewellery by Shelley Steele;
* Humble Bisque-It – Hand painted Christmas Decorations;
* Jane’s Kitchen – Christmas puddings, Christmas cakes, shortbread etc;
* Ewan Harkness Photography – Photo booth, complete with a Santa.
The Market will be opened by the Mayor and some festive friends at 2pm on Friday, December 13.
Music will be provided on Friday by DJ Paul Dempster and on Saturday, music will be provided courtesy of The Music Rooms, Ballymena.
There will also be face painters; balloon modellers and Christmas nail art for children on the Saturday, from 12noon to 4pm.
Also, Friday, December 13 will be ‘Christmas Jumper Day’ for Save the Children. BTCD will be taking part in this event so remember to wear your Christmas jumper in support. Please text TEAMBTCD to 50700 to donate £1.
And don’t forget, Ballymena has award-winning hospitality venues, just perfect for a catch up with friends and family, including: The Front Page Bar; The Grouse; The Blackstone Inn; The Adair Arms Hotel; all offering festive food and drinks, to accompany Ballymena’s first Christmas Food & Craft Market!
Keep up to date with ‘Everything’ Ballymena on the website www.everythingballymena.com and by liking on Facebook and Twitter @BallymenaBlackboard