Enjoy a bite at night at High Street 51
Building upon its success, Park Avenue (situated beside Argos) has extended its opening hours and has extended with the opening of a new all-day entrance via High Street.
Offering free parking after 5pm, the restaurant is open all day, every day for breakfast, lunchtime specials and night-time dining.
With the festive season just around the corner, orders are now being taken for High Street 51’s delicious four-course Christmas dinner, costing £15.95.
The extensive night-time menu offers old favourites plus a large selection of new starters and home-made desserts as well as more than 35 main courses.
Lunchtime meals average at £6 per head while evening meals average out at £10 per head, including a side order, from which there are plenty to choose.
Some new additions to the menu include:
* 10oz sirloin and rib-eye Culmore organic steaks, with a selection of sauces available, served with peas, tomato, French fired onions, rich pan jus and side orders.
* Mixed grill comprising tasty 5oz steak, pork chop, sausage, egg, bacon, peas, mushrooms, tomato, choice of salad and side order.
* 8oz home-made steak burgers (with dressing and side orders)
* Pan-fired sea bass (with dressing and side order) - part of an extensive new fish section on the menu.
* Whole-tail Scampi (with dressing and side order).
A selection of vegetarian dishes are also available, including risottos, curries, salads and stir fries.
Other menu attractions include an early bird menu (from 5-7pm), while a kids’ menu is also available (suitable for children up to eights years old) with burgers, sausages, cod, chicken and salad.
High Street 51 is open on Thursday to Saturday from 5-10pm and Sunday from 5-9pm for evening dining.
The restaurant will also be licensed from the start of December but in the meantime, customers are welcome to bring their own (corkage fee applies).
For bookings or further information, contact 028 2563 2559.