Galgorm Resort evacuated due to '˜electrical fire'

Galgorm Resort and Spa has been evacuated due to a fire, it has been reported.

The Hotel has confirmed that they had to evacuate guests and staff due to a “electrical fire.”

Sign up to our daily NorthernIrelandWorld Today newsletter

The i newsletter cut through the noise

Witnesses at the scene have claimed several fire engines have been tasked to the hotel.

Reports on social media shows images of guests in bathrobes standing in the car park.